Dating is fun, but it can also get boring after a while if you don’t come up with some fresh ideas. So here are some ideas that I’ve come up with to liven up your dating life.
- Go miniature golfing. It’s fun to feel like a kid again! Laugh, goof off, and have a blast! For a little extra fun, go at night when they turn the lights on – in my opinion everything is always better with light up stuff, haha.
- Take a romantic walk through some gardens. Look up what nice gardens or hikes there are around your area, grab your camera, and enjoy the view. I just recently did this with my man, and we had a great time and got some really great pictures. Most places are free for self guided tours.
- Take a cooking class together. Or just cook a meal together. If you have the money to spend, sign up for an interesting cooking or baking class of some kind. If not, just pick a recipe that looks yummy to both of you and get cooking! It’s a great way to reconnect and have a delicious meal.
- Plant a small garden together and take care of it. Buy a box planter, go to a nursery together, and get those hands dirty! You can grow flowers, vegetables, fruits – whatever you want! Just make sure to water your plants and feed them fresh air!
- Pretend you’re meeting for the first time. Dress up, meet at a bar or a coffee shop and act like you’re just meeting each other for the first time. Your guy can hit on you and buy you a drink, and you can flirt with him and boost his ego. Who knows, maybe you’ll even go home together… ;)
- Go out to dinner, but get dessert first. Turn a casual dinner into something a little fun and crazy. Confuse your waiter by ordering dessert first! Get as many as you want or taste them all! Then, depending on how full you are, you can order your meals, split one, or get an appetizer. We all deserve a little extra sugar every once in a while.
- Go house hunting. Go to open houses and pick out your dream house that you may want some day. Have fun talking about your future and discuss how you might decorate.
- Test drive fun cars. Test drive sports cars, cars you can’t afford, or even your dream car. Have fun living a fantasy life together for a day.
- Go crazy with paint. Set up a big canvas or paper in the backyard and throw/splatter paint at it together. Make sure to wear old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty and make sure you’re far enough away from the house so that paint won’t splatter on it.
- Laser tag. Go to a local arcade or laser tag place and play a game or two. It’s different, it’s fun, it’s definitely something your guy will enjoy.