This is another one of my Pinterest finds! It just sounds super delicious and it looks pretty too! This week’s drink is a summer sip again – one that came from MOM Magazine. Follow the directions below to make your very own Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler!
Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as directed.
Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy summer.
Recipe from Daily Recipes, find more fun summer drinks here.
I found this recipe here.