Summer is coming to an end, but I think we have enough time to sneak in a few more summer get-togethers…and we all know any summer party needs a killer drink to quench everyone’s thirst! I found this fun looking recipe for a Raspberry Beer Cocktail that originally came from Southern Living. Check it out – it’s super simple and sounds yummy to me!
Raspberry Beer Cocktail
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Garnish: lemon and lime slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.*Fresh raspberries may be substituted.
Note: To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Chill up to 3 days. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving. Garnish, if desired.