It’s fall y’all! I went through a bunch of recipes to decide what I wanted to put in this post (hence it being late…sorry about that). I couldn’t settle on just 10, so there’s an extra one to make 11. I’m lucky I got it down to that number! These are some really fun recipes that look absolutely delicious. Hopefully, I’ll get to make at least some of these this season! Let me know if you guys try any of the recipes and let me know how they turn out!
- Apple Steal Cut Oatmeal – Get the recipe here
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup – Get the recipe here
- Classic Beef Stew – Get the recipe here
- Apple Cider Chicken – Get the recipe here
- Split Pea Soup with Ham Hock – Get the recipe here
- Snickerdoodles or Sinickerdoodle Cupcakes – Get the recipes here and here
- Skinny Pumpkin Pie – Get the recipe here
- Apple Turnovers – Get the recipe here
- Spice Cupcakes or Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel Sauce – Get the recipes here, here, and here
* You can also use a boxed spiced cake mix for a quicker cupcake fix.
* Instead of using the bottle Magic Hat #9 for the sauce, try using Blue Moon Caramel Apple Ale (seasonal) instead!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – Get the recipe here
- Inside Out Caramel Apples – Get the recipe here